Re: Observation, recent travels - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I guess you guys aren't driving by my place... ;o)
(The '06 is sold as of last weekend... going to a pilot/flight instructor. Fitting.)
They are becoming increasingly rare. I tend to wave at other Saabs too.
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Observation, recent travels, soccersaab, Wed, 15 Dec 2021 11:16:46
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JTRI , Fri, 24 Dec 2021 12:12:16
- San Francisco Bay Area, Scott Paterson , Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:45:17
- Come to Saabland in PA, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Tue, 21 Dec 2021 06:40:04
- Re: Observation, recent travels, PGAero , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:49:02 <-- Viewing This Message2
- Re: Observation, recent travels, RS , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 06:26:48
- Re: Observation, recent travels, EGD , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:31:00
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JerseySaab , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:04:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!