Ask for top dollar: the high end of the Blue book range. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Regardless of condition. It is a ridiculous market in the favor of the seller right now. I just sold my daughter's 1998 Subaru Impreza that had 140K on it for $2600 on the Facebook marketplace. Had a dent in one fender and a worn (but not ragged) interior and was in good mechanical condition (leaked a bit of oil like all Subarus and the cruise control did not work.
We bought that car 7 years ago for $2300 with 82K on it. First time I have sold a used car for more than I paid for it. I advertised it for $3100 and had 6 people respond within an hour of putting the ad up and two buyers racing to get there first. I could probably have gotten the full $3100 I was asking, but the kid that showed up was a college student and I (sorta) took pity on him/ wanted him to have the car (knowing it was going to be a very reliable vehicle for him.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's the best way to get paid?, adl6009 , Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:28:15
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, cheaptechs, Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:13:13
- My favorites, adl6009 , Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:35:58
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, EGD , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:20:27
- Cash Only, MI-Roger , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 11:38:00
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, Scott Paterson , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 09:49:31
- Ask for top dollar: the high end of the Blue book range., Notnoel , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:48:43 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Also..., ELaw , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:52:50
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, JerseySaab , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:22:54
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, ELaw , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 07:45:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!