Also... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
At least on Craigslist, it seems there is no such thing as firm pricing.
In your ad you can take 3 paragraphs to explain that the price is firm and non-negotiable and you won't take a penny less than you're asking, and people will expect you to come down on the price. So you have to play the game and price the car higher than the amount you hope to receive.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:53:41.
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's the best way to get paid?, adl6009 , Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:28:15
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, cheaptechs, Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:13:13
- My favorites, adl6009 , Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:35:58
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, EGD , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:20:27
- Cash Only, MI-Roger , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 11:38:00
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, Scott Paterson , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 09:49:31
- Ask for top dollar: the high end of the Blue book range., Notnoel , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:48:431
- Also..., ELaw , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:52:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, JerseySaab , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:22:54
- Re: What's the best way to get paid?, ELaw , Mon, 3 Jan 2022 07:45:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!