Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As the picture started to load, I was thinking to myself, "beautiful! Great looking car!" Then I saw the massive lower grille. Looks like an egg crate! This might look ok on Ford trucks, but that's a Volvo for cryin' out loud! I also don't get the silver on the bottom. At least there's not much black plastic like the V70 XC and Saab's Viggen. I prefer the monochrome look.
It's overall not a bad looking car. Certainly better than the S80. I think the Viggen/Aero 9-3 is better looking, but that's purely subjective. Frankly, I'm into the new Ford Mondeo. Anybody checked out Car Magazine's article on the new Mondeo? What an attractive car!
Posts in this Thread:
- Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Ian Rosdale, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:49:16
- Lozenge design lives on..., bryan m, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:31:05
- I like it. The design is influenced by Audi and BMW., tlrm, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:09:08
- If you look at just the middle sections, JasonS , Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:09:45
- Don\'t like this deja va S80 look., Pieter M. Kuipers, Sun, 1 Oct 2000 04:07:35
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Josh, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:05:35
- ew, jp, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:03:20
- if you like egg crates (n/m), Scott R., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:45:52
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Andrew , Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:03:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- But does it come in a Convertible!?!? n/m, SPGeorge, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:25:30
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Beavis Lightenfyer, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:24:04
- And software from Microsoft, Coolknight, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:34:38
- James Bond, Scott Paterson , Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:21:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!