Don\'t like this deja va S80 look. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Don\'t like this deja va S80 look.
Posted by Pieter M. Kuipers [Email] (more from Pieter M. Kuipers) on Sun, 1 Oct 2000 04:07:35
In Reply to: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Ian Rosdale, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:49:16
I\'m not in the market either for this S60. There\'s one Volvo I like by its looks and that\'s the preveous V70. It\'s all a matter of personal taste.
For me Saab is still the driver\'s car. In Europe most tests too show that enthusiasts like the better feed back of Saabs compared to Volvo\'s.
But let\'s not argue about that. Both cars are different from the German and Japanese competitors and that\'s an advantage for both brands!!
Posts in this Thread:
- Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Ian Rosdale, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:49:16
- Lozenge design lives on..., bryan m, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:31:05
- I like it. The design is influenced by Audi and BMW., tlrm, Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:09:08
- If you look at just the middle sections, JasonS , Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:09:45
- Don\'t like this deja va S80 look., Pieter M. Kuipers, Sun, 1 Oct 2000 04:07:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Josh, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:05:35
- ew, jp, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:03:20
- if you like egg crates (n/m), Scott R., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:45:52
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Andrew , Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:03:38
- But does it come in a Convertible!?!? n/m, SPGeorge, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:25:30
- Re: Volvo S60R Pics! Viggen/Aero Competition!, Beavis Lightenfyer, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:24:04
- And software from Microsoft, Coolknight, Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:34:38
- James Bond, Scott Paterson , Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:21:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!