Alfa - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Tue, 20 Mar 2018 04:28:40
In Reply to: Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, AdamD, Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:30:09
I drove an Alfa just for fun but now I'm smitten. The Stelvio drives like a hot wagon not a SUV. The back seat is a little tight but it has more room behind the seats than my Jeep. Most leases are 36 months and you can go 48. I'd be very curious to see what the residual value is--you might be able to buy it for a song after the lease-assuming all went well (and I suppose you could get an extended warranty). I've been driving every SUV in that price range and the Stelvio just knocked me out. It has all the goodness of a SUV (AWD and space) and drives like a Miata--except it's faster.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, AdamD, Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:59:37
- pulled the trigger, '15 BMW GT, AdamD, Fri, 25 May 2018 07:26:00
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, Bernie , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 14:45:08
- A4 data point FWIW, DE , Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:33:35
- Or Regal Sportback., Norm9-5, Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:49:40
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:30:39
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, AdamD, Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:30:09
- Alfa, No Snaab, Tue, 20 Mar 2018 04:28:40
- Alfa, No Snaab, Tue, 20 Mar 2018 04:28:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:06:40
- you had to go there..., AeroEd , Sun, 1 Apr 2018 06:18:12
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, AdamD, Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:29:17
- Warranty, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:38:16
- Re: Real world expectations on used BMW,Audi or Volvo, Snowmobile , Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:20:101
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!