Re: 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Thu, 4 Apr 2019 03:59:16
In Reply to: Re: 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible, Justin VanAbrahams [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 3 Apr 2019 08:14:56
The previous generation 300/320 Cabrio's held crazy resale value for a long time. They were relatively simple cars which may have been a factor. I sometimes think about buying it myself but when I really think it through, do I really want a complicated, expensive to maintain car that looks and drives like a modern car, but isn't as good? A new Focus or Civic would leave it for dead. A while back I drove a '72 Mercedes diesel. It was built like a safe, simple as an anvil and the most charming car I've driven in years. If I'm going to have a "toy' car I want something out of the box.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible, No Snaab, Wed, 3 Apr 2019 04:42:19
- Why so cheap, AeroBaron, Tue, 9 Apr 2019 04:07:39
- 2000 CL500, No Snaab, Wed, 10 Apr 2019 04:23:08
- Re: 2000 CL500, vvk, Sat, 13 Apr 2019 05:55:03
- Not!, No Snaab, Sun, 14 Apr 2019 04:55:44
- Re: Not!, Name Left Blank, Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:20:06
- Then again....., No Snaab, Mon, 8 Apr 2019 04:28:23
- Mercedes convertibles are superb used car buys!, vvk, Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:36:32
- Re: 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 3 Apr 2019 08:14:56
- Re: 2003 Mercedes CLK 430 Convertible, A1-turbo, Wed, 3 Apr 2019 06:23:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!