Subaru Outback, 2017 or 2018. Comments? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I hope to look at a low mileage 2017 Outback tomorrow. Have two low mileage 2018s locally too. All are the 6-cylinder for greater towing capacity as I will be taking the Quantum to shows periodically.
Experience and comments please.
And Yes! This will likely be our final, exclusively fossil fuel, vehicle.
->Posting last edited on Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:55:43.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Subaru Outback, 2017 or 2018. Comments?, MI-Roger , Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:48:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Forgot I posted this question..., MI-Roger , Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:53:22
- Re: Subaru Outback, 2017 or 2018. Comments?, Scott Paterson , Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:36:55
- Re: Subaru Outback, 2017 or 2018. Comments?, EGD , Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:03:24
- Seats, DE , Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:42:43
- The most euro wagon in that price range is the Opel/ Regal TourX., Norm9-5, Wed, 28 Apr 2021 06:43:36
- Re: Subaru Outback, 2017 or 2018. Comments?, No Snaab, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 04:53:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!