NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The Saab screws have a thin shoulder head and metric body, meaning it may be impossilbe to locate any other screw that would fit. If you can't reuse your old ones you will need to get these from a Saab parts supplier.
posted by 198.208.25...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Do SAAB rotors come with the set screw?, JerryC, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:54:39
- The screw serves almost no purpose, MI-Roger , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:15
- Set screw hell., B Millar , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:41:22
- Re: The screw serves almost no purpose, David B, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:15
- Yeah, I read that but just for kicks..., JerryC, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:48:26
- no, saabsince 93b , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:30:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.