NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
By the way, what is the pressure of base boost? did you measure it in PSI?
Posts in this Thread:
- '90 SPG Base boost, ThomasJ , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 04:45:28
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Saabina, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 19:15:59
- Re: --- --- 013, Roger D , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 16:29:10
- '90 SPG Base boost, SWEDISHDYNAMICS , Sat, 4 Nov 2017 11:45:45
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Simon S, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 09:35:47
- Re: '90 SPG Base boost, Simon S, Sat, 4 Nov 2017 08:44:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.