I agree. The only thing that can truly replace a 9000 is another 9000. I took a different route - I bought an AWD truck as a winter beater to save the 9000 from the worst weather, and from driving in snowstorms. I figure that's the single most likely time to get hit by somebody else. I still drive my 9000 year round, just don't take it out on the worst days, and still use it for Ikea runs.
posted by 38.223.231...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, Diamond Dave, Tue, 8 May 2012 12:07:29
- Random Suggestion, Glen in Montreal, Tue, 15 May 2012 20:06:34
- My solution..., PGAero , Fri, 11 May 2012 20:43:12
- Re: A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, David Ingram, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:37:47
- My solution...., turrbo , Thu, 10 May 2012 08:17:59
- Another 9000, maybe a 9-5 wagon, JerseySaab , Thu, 10 May 2012 04:29:09
- My Solution w/ picture, Mike Johnson, Thu, 10 May 2012 04:23:21
- Volvo S-60 is a blast, davidk, Wed, 9 May 2012 13:12:50
- I could scrape by with a smaller Audi; S6 Avant, Diamond Dave, Wed, 9 May 2012 11:23:06
- Clearly the Kaiser Vagabond :), Craig, Wed, 9 May 2012 07:56:16
- Same struggles..., RodM, Tue, 8 May 2012 14:22:33
- Re: A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, BT, Tue, 8 May 2012 12:22:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!