NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
The Aero seats made mine get the feel I was looking for. I "refinished" them as they were badly cracked/spidered, including redying and it turned out pretty decent.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, Diamond Dave, Tue, 8 May 2012 12:07:29
- Random Suggestion, Glen in Montreal, Tue, 15 May 2012 20:06:34
- My solution..., PGAero , Fri, 11 May 2012 20:43:12
- Re: A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, David Ingram, Thu, 10 May 2012 10:37:47
- My solution...., turrbo , Thu, 10 May 2012 08:17:59
- Another 9000, maybe a 9-5 wagon, JerseySaab , Thu, 10 May 2012 04:29:09
- My Solution w/ picture, Mike Johnson, Thu, 10 May 2012 04:23:21
- Volvo S-60 is a blast, davidk, Wed, 9 May 2012 13:12:50
- I could scrape by with a smaller Audi; S6 Avant, Diamond Dave, Wed, 9 May 2012 11:23:06
- Clearly the Kaiser Vagabond :), Craig, Wed, 9 May 2012 07:56:16
- Same struggles..., RodM, Tue, 8 May 2012 14:22:33
- Re: A.D. 9000 - or after 9000 vehicle options?, BT, Tue, 8 May 2012 12:22:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.