Re: slow starting, battery recommendations - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Could be. I always heard they were better for vehicles that didn't get driven much and were more tolerant of being run dead over the winter. I guess not. I don't think I'll throw money at another one for this vehicle unless I drive it regularly. Thanks Bill.
posted by 73.249.195...
Posts in this Thread:
- slow starting, battery recommendations, TML, Thu, 2 Feb 2017 05:39:36
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, DanaH, Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:03:02
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, DickT , Fri, 3 Feb 2017 15:07:41
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, TML, Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:32:34
- Re: Sears Advanced Gold AGM. nm, Simon S, Fri, 3 Feb 2017 09:36:01
- Re: slow starting, battery recommendations, Bill Homer, Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:42:25
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!