NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG95 Bulletin Board|
No, it is the two little round dots (locating tabs) at the bottom of bulb that melts upwards deforming the black socket holding the bulb.
Posts in this Thread:
- Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, JB, Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:05:18
- Re: Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:24:45
- Re: Help - Rear Socket Part Number on Eeuroparts, JB, Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:53:20
- Contacts, Stephen Goldberger, Thu, 1 Sep 2016 20:08:14
- If bulb fails you need to replace the socket, 900 EMS, Sat, 3 Sep 2016 13:42:47
- Re: Contacts, SWEDECAR , Fri, 2 Sep 2016 08:45:40
- Re: Contacts, JB, Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:11:52
- Re: Contacts, SWEDECAR , Wed, 7 Sep 2016 15:33:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Nice photo, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 2 Sep 2016 10:43:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.