2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable? - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?
Posted by Kurt [Email] (more from Kurt) on Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:10
I am considering upgrading to a 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo, automatic, hatchback, leather interior, moon roof, with 98k miles, priced at $6900. It's all fixed up and ready to go ... Comes with a one-year warranty. First, is this a good deal? And second, how reliable is this particular model? Will there be frequent and expensive repairs? I had a 900S that was extremely reliable, but I'm not sure how the newer models rate. Thanks!
posted by 74.75.6...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Kurt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, AlaskanViggen, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:49:18
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, none-yet, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:25:36
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:05:14
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable? warning...long, Bernie , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:30:13
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Mike Hunt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!