Re: I have a 2002 Viggen bad advice ! do the breather upgrade ! - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
sorry , IMHO and the advice of experts ( incl just about everyone, incl my local Saab god w/ 40 years on naught but Saab) you DO need to do the breather upgrade ! the hoses DO break down and need replacement and the Saab engineers are not stupid ! they had to keep upgrading doing new versions of the breather assy for a reason ! I would like to know who gave that bad advice ! they should be corrected!
Posts in this Thread:
- 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Kurt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:10
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, AlaskanViggen, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:49:18
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, none-yet, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:25:36
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:05:14
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable? warning...long, Bernie , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:30:13
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Mike Hunt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!