Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I had one of these, a manual. I think the T7 cars are plenty reliable.
With regard to value, I think all our fellow posters here are getting carried away. First, what is the ACTUAL condition of the car? If it's mint, then asking quite a bit more is reasonable because someone who can appreciate that will be willing to pay for it.
Furthermore, the asking price is always crazy high. You give yourself room to be talked down.
The 1 year warranty might be worth quite a bit to many people. What are the terms of the warranty?? Parts only? Powertrain only? Are you local to the place that will do the work?
KBB and NADA mean nothing. You can have a car that looks good on paper but in reality is utter junk. And vice versa. So ignore that.
Personally, if I could get a turbo car with ABS and airbags, awesome MPGs with modern engine management, easy performance upgrades, unique styling, and from a local shop I was familiar with with a 1 year warranty, I'd be willing to pay...
posted by 206.174.116...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Kurt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:10
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, AlaskanViggen, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:49:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, none-yet, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 17:25:36
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:05:14
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable? warning...long, Bernie , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 19:30:13
- Re: 2002 Saab 9-3 turbo automatic - how reliable?, Mike Hunt, Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:16:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!