NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Try that under several different weather conditions. (Sounds like it's easy for you to do that...) Just because it's ok today, it may not be ok when the outside temperature is higher. Then there's less natural draft in the chimney.
posted by 68.73.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: Gas Logs in Fireplace and Damper Stop...., MI-Roger , Tue, 18 Jan 2005 04:11:22
- You want a CO detector, carbon monoxide has no...., TKC, Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:34:06
- Re: OT: Gas Logs in Fireplace and Damper Stop...., Paul , Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:12:40
- Re: OT: Gas Logs in Fireplace and Damper Stop...., BMcP , Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:38:54
- Re: OT: Gas Logs in Fireplace and Damper Stop...., JimBlake , Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:25:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.