Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I never really understood these reports as they seem so loaded I can't imagine what I'm supposed to learn from them. All the cars on that list make perfect sense - people who bought a Compass expecting a Jeep, people who bought an ILX expecting an Acura, etc. Buick probably doesn't appear on the list because the average Buick owner knows exactly what they're going into... a mediocre car at a mediocre price. Heck, maybe even a slighter better than mediocre car at a slightly less than mediocre price. People who bought a 2017 Pathfinder expecting a rugged 2007 Pathfinder have a reason to complain. People who bought a 2017 Buick knew exactly what they were getting, and are probably just happy they didn't end up with the 2017 Chrysler they almost bought instead.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 07:22:04
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:51:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- it's certainly a valid resource, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:45:43
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, DE, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:43:14
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, cheaptech , Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:37:07
- Strong February for Regal, A1-turbo, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 05:42:17
- Re: Buyer's Remorse - CR top 10, 2 Acura, 0 Buicks, Norm9-5, Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:26:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!