15-inch Klingons - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I know these won't fit any Aeros, and not even the most recent MYs of the OG 9-5, but Saab created wheels in the three spoke "Klingon" style in 15-inch, 16-inch, and 17-inch sizes.
I have a set of the 15s that I found used on CL already shod with new snow tires. The previous owner bought them to install on his wife's Chevy Malibu due to matching wheel bolt sizes, only to discover the thick rim section would not clear her brake calipers.
posted by 198.208.15...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Spoiled by Saab, Jason R, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:53:46
- Thanks! Leaning towards VW., Jason R, Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:20:17
- keep the saab... quasi-ot questions: wheels, abs..., James, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:21:21
- Someone wants to dump Volvo wagon..., Norm95, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:03:31
- Re: Spoiled by Saab, EGD , Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:56:46
- Re: Spoiled by Saab, Larry West , Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:30:25
- CPO V70?, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:06:36
- Re: Spoiled by Saab, JMJinNC, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:36:49
- I am in the same boat, bmwjoe, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:26:09
- Re: I am in the same boat, AeroLady, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:33:17
- shouldn't you be OK for rest of the decade?, AeroEd , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:14:08
- Re: I am in the same boat, RMinNJ, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:16:23
- Me three, Matt Mitchell, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:16:31
- A4 Avant, DE , Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:19:06
- Germans?, Dan-O, Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:04:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!