Re: Would you pay $2500 for.... - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If it has no leaks and doesn't burn oil, it's probably a good deal.
Maybe have the mechanic pulls the plugs and show them to you while he installs new ones as part of a 'cheap' tune-up?
In any event, a car with 200K+ miles is still a car with 200K+ miles and will not be trouble-free.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:31:21
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Sun, 24 Aug 2014 07:47:40
- History, AeroEd , Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:18:04
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Doug W , Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:45:07
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Dan , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:36:46
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:26:51
- Don't buy/sell cars from/to friends/family, Johnson, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:29:34
- Perhaps if you are DIYer, NJ-PA Don , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:35:08
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JustinHiFi , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:16:03
- Nope that money would be better spent, vvack0matic , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 05:32:11
- Slightly biased view...., MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:27:20
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., EGD , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:35:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- hummm, Savary , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:51:36
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JerseySaab , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:02:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!