History - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After my daughter totaled the 1999,I got her the 2005 Arc. iiRC, it had over 140k miles, but it was a private owner who had recently bought from his company. It had been his company car since new, and he had his company take it to SAAB dealer where they went head-to-toe, fixing anything before he bought it. She was (and still is) going to school 800 miles away, and the car has been pretty reliable for her.
Sure, any car as old and many miles as what you're looking at will need future attention, but if you think it's been looked after well, that he didn't let things slip, well...
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
2002 9-5 Aero (taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE(4) (taken out by daughter)
->Posting last edited on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:19:01.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:31:21
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., VtDewman, Sun, 24 Aug 2014 07:47:40
- History, AeroEd , Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:18:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Doug W , Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:45:07
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., Dan , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:36:46
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:26:51
- Don't buy/sell cars from/to friends/family, Johnson, Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:29:34
- Perhaps if you are DIYer, NJ-PA Don , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:35:08
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JustinHiFi , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:16:03
- Nope that money would be better spent, vvack0matic , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 05:32:11
- Slightly biased view...., MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:27:20
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., EGD , Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:35:27
- hummm, Savary , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:51:36
- Re: Would you pay $2500 for...., JerseySaab , Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:02:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!