Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS
Posted by Dennis_MA [Email] (more from Dennis_MA) on Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:04:05
In Reply to: Continental ExtremeContact DWS, pme [Profile/Gallery]
, Sun, 17 Apr 2016 10:51:31
I have ProContacts on my Mercedes C280 4matic. They were original equipment but two years ago I had to replace two of them so I got the same thing and now I have replaced the other two. No problems with this tire. They seem to wear well and handle well. I run snow tires during the winter so I cannot speak to snow traction.
Posts in this Thread:
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS, pme , Sun, 17 Apr 2016 10:51:31
- Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS vs others, F1tifoso, Mon, 2 May 2016 10:54:53
- Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS - UPDATE, pme , Mon, 25 Apr 2016 04:59:29
- Primacy MXV4 - Costco?, Les_H, Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:40:58
- Interesting as I just had to tire shop this weekend..., NCCaniac , Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:11:17
- Countervailing opinion, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:35:36
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS are my summer tires, MI-Roger , Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:14:08
- Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS, serge , Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:30:59
- Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS, Mark in Marine , Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:08:45
- Re: Continental ExtremeContact DWS, Dennis_MA, Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:04:05 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!