Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yes correct just the axle. If you look at the line it is in a clamp on the inside just behind the axle then runs under the axle and engine to the junction. By removing the axle you get a fair amount of wiggle room you would not have with the axle in. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2003 9-3 Conv
2004 9-5 Arc Sedan
2005 9-3 SS 4 door
2005 9-3 SS Conv
2007 9-5 Aero Sedan
1986 900 Turbo Conv
A few parts cars also
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Mark in Marine , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 13:31:15
- Replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Mark in Marine , Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:35:293
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, saabniner , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:44:091
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, thewheell22 , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 07:51:16
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:36:50
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Bernie , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:10:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!