Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I rarely do work under a Saab 9-5 except for fluid changes and parts like a radiator that are easily accessible. I don't have a hoist and dislike being under a vehicle with jack stands. Fortunately, there is enough to keep me busy up top! :)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Mark in Marine , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 13:31:15
- Replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Mark in Marine , Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:35:293
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, saabniner , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:44:091
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, thewheell22 , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 07:51:16
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:36:50
- Re: Advice Needed for replacing power steering Pressure Hose, Bernie , Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:10:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!