Re: MAF MTBF? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Its a good question. I dont know.
This car got a new OEM MAF at about 25k mi ago.
- Had the old MAF done damage already and it took 25k mi to manifest?
- Or perhaps the new OEM MAF was bad, and in 25k mi it did all the damage?
- Or was this failure unrelated to the MAF?
I'm afraid that I dont know and I dont have the data to say.
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, Polar White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue (benched, busted piston)
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (RIP - transmission )
'99 9⁵ Cosmic blue
'11 9⁵ Aero NG
'00 9⁵ Aero Mightnight Blue
Posts in this Thread:
- My Aero will shelter in place, bobc , Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:00:16
- Had virtually the same thing happen to me..., S-Works, Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:08:19
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:30:06
- newish MAF, bobc , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 04:32:591
- MAF MTBF?, Doug W , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 19:45:16
- Re: MAF MTBF?, bobc , Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:32:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: newish MAF, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:49:52
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:42:02
- Re: My Aero will shelter in place, Itsasaab , Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:09:022
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!