Re: 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think the shocks/struts have the biggest impact on the firmness of the ride... along with the springs.. So I would focus on those items first..
.. then you can look at things like the bushings, sway bars, etc. .. if it's still not to your liking...
... also a very good suggestion from bobc on the tires.. The actual overall size of the wheel itself has a big impact.. Typically a larger wheel diameter rides firmer than a smaller one..
Posts in this Thread:
- 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick, Mike Johnson, Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:10:39
- Thanks for the advice everyone! (NM), Mike Johnson, Fri, 3 Apr 2020 08:36:14
- Re: 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 15:51:51
- Re: 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick, saabniner , Tue, 31 Mar 2020 07:45:53
- Re: 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick, mlc , Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:49:56 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: 2004 Wagon rides like a Buick, bobc , Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:17:331
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!