Been there and done that - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had 318K miles on my 2000 9-5's original TB when I sold the car.
I had to replace the TB on my 2008 9-5 around 200K miles. Currently have 220K miles on my '08 9-5.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 9 Sep 2020 12:03:16.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, Macy, Wed, 9 Sep 2020 07:50:02
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, CE, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:02:09
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:24:18
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, rdebets, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 03:43:29
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, siwyjohn, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 00:37:181
- 315k on original MY2000 TB, still going, dmz789qqq, Wed, 9 Sep 2020 09:07:27
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, tfreund289 , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 08:39:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!