Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Just wondering....do you have the vanity cover in place over the throttle body area? As one poster implied, perhaps that piece of plastic might be acting as a heat shield that boils the throttle body electronics dry over time.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, Macy, Wed, 9 Sep 2020 07:50:02
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, CE, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:02:09
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:24:18
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, rdebets, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 03:43:29
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, siwyjohn, Thu, 10 Sep 2020 00:37:181
- 315k on original MY2000 TB, still going, dmz789qqq, Wed, 9 Sep 2020 09:07:27
- Re: Anyone still use the original Throttle Body?, tfreund289 , Wed, 9 Sep 2020 08:39:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!