Re: Thanks! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Glenn [Email] (more from Glenn) on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:14:17
In Reply to: Re: Thanks!, Dave The Ice Age Knave [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:50:04
I've got a 5 year Canadian tire AGM in my 2003 AERO. It's been replaced once at about the 2 year point when it would go dead after sitting for a couple days unused. I had to fight to get it replaced. It's now about 1 year old. During the summer when my son was away and not using it daily, I had it go one month and start no problem, and then need jumping two weeks later. No rhyme or reason to it.
I'll be trying another brand next time. CDN tire seems to be getting selective on their warranties. Especially the lifetime ones. And the replacement units seem to be lower quality.
posted by 142.179.8...
Posts in this Thread:
- 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, MI-Roger , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:28:20
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, Louis H, Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:20:46
- Charger, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:14:26
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, CraigU , Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:23:31
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:40:01
- Nonsense !, Name Left Blank, Thu, 10 Dec 2020 14:26:48
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:33:19
- Re: Thanks!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:50:04
- Re: Thanks!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:31:26
- Re: Thanks!, Glenn, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:14:17 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!