Re: Thanks! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I don't think I will buy another Canadian Tire AGM. Most likely a Costco battery or I will try to go by a recent Consumer's Report test (access on line through your library card but lack of Canadian "labels" is a bit of a problem). Apparently, their is a near monopoly in North America with only a couple of players making batteries. Usually not a good situation for consumers (sic). The CTC AGM's have a great warranty but the price has gotten too rich for my torn and holed pockets. Good luck with your batteries this winter fellow Canuck! I periodically charge them up with a Noco Genius to give them a bit of a break.
Posts in this Thread:
- 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, MI-Roger , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:28:20
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, Louis H, Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:20:46
- Charger, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:14:26
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, CraigU , Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:23:31
- Re: 3-1/2 Year Battery Life?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:40:01
- Nonsense !, Name Left Blank, Thu, 10 Dec 2020 14:26:48
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:33:19
- Re: Thanks!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 27 Nov 2020 13:50:04
- Re: Thanks!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 28 Nov 2020 18:31:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Thanks!, Glenn, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 14:14:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!