Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Not an elegant solution to the problem. There are are large gaps in problems encountered and repairs made in the OG versus NG. Unless users clearly ID their particular vintage, that is going to send users in the wrong direction. Very often now in OG, poster have to be asked what MY they own.
The more details you learn about your Saab, the more interesting it becomes.
2000 9-5 SE 3.0L V6
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 14 Mar 2023 17:32:081
- Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:40:27
- Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, bobc , Thu, 16 Mar 2023 06:09:41
- Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, FredKolb12 , Wed, 15 Mar 2023 05:01:11 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Mar 2023 23:36:28
- Re: Combining NG9-5 and 9-5 Bulletin Boards?, schportskarr , Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:09:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!