Re: Out of Gas at 15L on the Fuel Gauge. :-( - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
using ethanol blended gas (10% or more) caused problems with the fuel gauge sender sticking. Your tank might be empty, but the sender is sticking saying it still has gas.
posted by 68.144.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Out of Gas at 15L on the Fuel Gauge. :-(, canada karl , Tue, 7 Jul 2009 04:01:00
- What year? what motor?, Larry West , Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:53:00
- Re: Out of Gas at 15L on the Fuel Gauge. :-(, fred, Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:59:01
- don't forget pre-pump failure. nm, Simon S, Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:24:13
- very odd for a couple of reasons, saab86, Tue, 7 Jul 2009 05:35:04
- Re: Out of Gas at 15L on the Fuel Gauge. :-(, Ari, Tue, 7 Jul 2009 04:08:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!