you subscribe for the articles, right ;-) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
you subscribe for the articles, right ;-)
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:30:03
In Reply to: Maxim Magazine Picks 9-3 as Ragtop of Year, Viggen Pilot, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 04:58:45
yeah, torque steer to straighten you out.....they should stick with beer and babes.
posted by 67.30.23...
Posts in this Thread:
- Maxim Magazine Picks 9-3 as Ragtop of Year, Viggen Pilot, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 04:58:45
- maybe one in five for it's class, true 4-seaters? n/m, Aero'ed, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:46:11
- Flash! "torque steer," designed to straighten you out!, Chris., Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:39:14
- Do we really want the Maxim crowd driving our badge?, Greg W, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:42:41
- Ouch...., Drew, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:53:57
- I agree, Viggen Pilot, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:22:58
- Re: Do we really want the Maxim crowd driving our badge?, ACC, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:01:02
- The convertible crowds are a bit off to the right...., TKC, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:58:14
- you subscribe for the articles, right ;-), Ed NC, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:30:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Let's not knock the mag...as I bet many of us..., TKC, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:59:24
- Playboy vs Maxim, Viggen Pilot, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:50:19
- I used to subscribe to playboy, saabgirlie , Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:36:33
- A different perspective, Annie, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:49:48
- No offense intended but as one gets older..., TKC, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:20:48
- Does that mean S.I. Kids will have a swimsuit issue!?, Greg W, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:26:41
- Re: No offense intended but as one gets older..., Dan , Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:46:22
- not true at all, Viggen Pilot, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 06:15:58
- Maxim is for kids not old enough to buyporn(or Playboy), Brian Lee, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:33:34
- Hey Brian Lee, ever hear of the web?, Saabing in KS, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:41:03
- Re: Maxim is for kids not old enough to buyporn(or Playboy), Drew, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:11:07
- Whatever, Viggen Pilot, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:45:33
- LOL!You obviously haven't heard of the internet? ;-) nm, AdamB , Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:12:23
- Also the "ergonomic" key in the center console, Chad, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:09:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!