I would like some sympathy. And some advice. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
I would like some sympathy. And some advice.
Posted by Bart [Email] (more from Bart) on Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:05
My wife phoned me at work today to tell me that she had been hit (driver's side front), sideswiped by a hit and run driver. She and my son are fine. 2003 9-5 lpt sw towed to body shop. Police at scene. Multiple witnesses, one got description of driver and passengers, one got make/model, one got license plate number. Major, major skid marks on the street; according to my wife, the perpetrator was driving at very high speed. GEICO notified. Police report in process.
Anything else to do?
I have such strange, mixed feelings. When we spent a lot of money to get a great, safe car, I thought that I hoped we never found out how safe it was. Now I know. I am relieved and yet very, very angry. I wonder if cars are worth the trouble.
posted by 209.71.38...
Posts in this Thread:
- I would like some sympathy. And some advice., Bart, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:18:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thanks, Bart, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:58:18
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., andy , Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:50:05
- Count your blessings..., Chuck, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:03:20
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., washaero, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:28:59
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., FrozenSaab, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:56:11
- I'm glad to hear that your wife and son are OK, RS , Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:33:17
- Re: I would like some sympathy. And some advice., compaqted, Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:31:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!