What about small commercial equipment?.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I was in a coin-operated laundry for the first time in years during the July 4th weekend. The place was equipped with Huebsch brand equipment which impressed me with the high speed spin of the front load washers and their very quiet sound. I was previously unaware of this brand.
I discovered later they make smaller equipment too, which is marketed to small commercial needs and high-end homes. See link.
posted by 198.208.15...
Huebsch home/small commercial laundry equipment
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Washer and Dryer recomendation, Skip, Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:50:19
- Hmm, looks like about every brand recommended! One more, Aaron Gilbert, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:47:33
- Went through the same thing last month..., Dennis_MA, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:51:00
- What about small commercial equipment?...., MI-Roger , Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:03:53 <-- Viewing This Message
- Happy with our Maytag Neptune w/d, JMJ in NC, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:52:40
- Fisher Paykel are rated most efficient and, steve, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:52:53
- Have Bosch Nexxt washer and dryer set...., REM in Seattle , Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:10:11
- I have LG front loaders, TN, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:24:28
- Check the dimensions, EdW, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 03:19:29
- meile, sonett43, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:06:10
- Recommend LG - though I don't own one . . ., Mike in Anchorage, Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:17:06
- Re: OT: Washer and Dryer recomendation, oldsaab, Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:44:00
- Roper, SaabHubby, Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:29:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!