going to hawaii in a week.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
going to hawaii in a week....
Posted by kooch (more from kooch) on Fri, 8 May 2009 17:37:29
will be there for 10 days. never been before. taking my wife and 1 yr old. flying out from boston through san fran so will be a fairly long trip. we are pretty low key folks but like to do things we will remember.
staying at the waikiki marriott and planning to stay pretty close there. i used to surf quite a bit so would like to get in the water at some point. but other than that, i am looking for suggestions on activities that are family friendly with a little one.
we were told we don't need to rent a car by some folks, but others said we would need to.
any thoughts/recommnedations/wisdom for me?
thanks in advance.
posted by 24.60.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- going to hawaii in a week...., kooch, Fri, 8 May 2009 17:37:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- one thing to do for your child, larrya, Thu, 14 May 2009 08:40:35
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., Just Got Back, Thu, 14 May 2009 01:45:19
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., Scorpion57, Mon, 11 May 2009 02:11:42
- have to snokle scuba here close to Marriott., moeman, Sat, 9 May 2009 17:01:25
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., Saabine, Sat, 9 May 2009 13:46:24
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., oldsaab, Sat, 9 May 2009 10:45:40
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., ChrisC, Fri, 8 May 2009 21:09:52
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., JohnVT, Fri, 8 May 2009 23:06:06
- Born and raised in Hawaii, NHWayne, Sat, 9 May 2009 11:58:21
- was there for a few days 5 years ago, Dean C, Sat, 9 May 2009 07:21:11
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., James, Sat, 9 May 2009 04:37:42
- Another yes to renting a car, Noel , Sat, 9 May 2009 04:31:50
- Re: going to hawaii in a week...., EGD , Fri, 8 May 2009 18:43:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!