Re: ipods, laptops - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
many top-quality consumer electronics products (Apple ipod, iphone, etc) are manufactured in Chinese factories, under tight quality controls, overseen by Apple. They are certainly capable of very high quality manufacturing under appropriate circumstances. They will undoubtedly move up-market with auto products, much as the Koreans and Japanese did.
posted by 24.6.22...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- The fear of the Chinese, Larry Boy, Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:53:10
- Snitching not an issue, but quality is, nwas, Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:47:28
- They used to say the same thing, OKSaabs, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:10:07
- DIsagree..., Larry West , Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:11:11
- Re: DIsagree..., TML , Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:02:03
- Oh, please..., Larry West , Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:34:34
- Re: Oh, please..., Noel , Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:07:38
- kind of my point..., James, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 04:14:36
- Great post! nm, Craig, Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:04:22
- Re: ipods, laptops, kenS , Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:20:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: The fear of the Chinese, BMX, Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:28:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!