Re: Lets sober up here................. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That is not what VM said yesterday. Now I realize we are in the euphoria stage but Victor said that he sees Saab competing with BMW and even more with Audi since "That is where most of our buyers went"
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Celebration with Saab employees (video), JohnA , Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:14:04
- Lets sober up here................., andym, Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:21:34
- Re: Lets sober up here................., David G. Mills, Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:43:27
- Try and be a little positive....sheesh. I'm sure these, bender , Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:00:56
- so...?, vtsnaab , Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:38:17
- Re: Lets sober up here................., kkelley, Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:07:14
- Re: Lets sober up here................., Steve G , Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:01:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- That's great! (nm), turrbo , Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:14:59
- Long Live Saab!!!!! n/m, Jon Jennings, Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:25:08
- with so many happy works best time to buy a SAAB is now, earthbone, Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:51:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!