the Toyota problem? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
so do any of you other_car_experts know any of the details about Toyota's "gas pedal" problem? Is this just a sticking throttle plate/ cable issue, or do these cars have a hitech drive-by-wire system where the pedal isn't physically connected via a cable? Just curious...
posted by 196.3.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- the Toyota problem?, kenS , Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:17:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- the grim audio reality from YouTube, JohnA , Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:49:31
- Toyota has been "deny everything" for years, nwas, Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:26:34
- LA Times has been following closely, JohnA , Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:44:19
- Re: Wow!, NDS, Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:14:28
- Does anyone else think it might be sabotage? nm, BAAB , Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:10:33
- Agree, Tim, Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:22:40
- NO! Too many instances of this problem showing up, Bill Homer, Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:26:26
- Warn him, nwas, Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:38:59
- Huh? Over several years?, Noel , Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:16:07
- I was impressed Yota stopped sales & production, Noel , Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:11:49
- Redundancy & Error Checking, Bruce, Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:07:30
- Re: the Toyota problem?, dmz789q, Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:39:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!