Re: Automotive Bucket List... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I've been close to several people who have had cancer, so I think your plan is a great choice for a bucket list! As others have said, I hope you have a big smile on your face as you are driving down the highway.
On the cancer treatment vein, have you heard of di-chloro-acetate? It is a generic non-patentable chemical that the drug companies have ignored because they can't patent it. DCA has been experimented with at the University of Alberta for a few years and has shown some good results in "curing" various cancers. I'll enclose the site link for you to do some reading. Hopefully this information will help others too who read this site. I'm not a doctor nor associated with theDCAsite.com. It's worth a read. I understand there is clinic in Toronto, Ontario Canada that is administering DCA under doctor supervision.
posted by 68.144.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Automotive Bucket List..., AlS, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:25:14
- No car just blessngs, moeman, Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:06:29
- How about a Singer 911?, Noel , Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:48:21
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., W. Beetus, Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:16:24
- opportunity, PT, Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:23:38
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., jp498, Fri, 5 Mar 2010 04:49:30
- Why limit yourself to one?, Bruce, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:08:59
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., firstname.lastname@example.org, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:09:16
- Wow. Thank you all, AlS, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:43:03
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., Wasabi, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:51:56
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., Boston Baab, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 05:41:44
- Suggestion of a different kind (+), vvk, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 05:18:19
- Bond...James Bond....why no Aston Martin ?....., TKC, Thu, 4 Mar 2010 05:08:17
- Partial to Porsche, rpm2 , Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:16:54
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., Noel , Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:59:25
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., swede-murphy , Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:29:59
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., EGD , Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:01:03
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., Pete , Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:44:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., Rich, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:48:17
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., CWilson, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:41:04
- Automotive Bucket List...Lotus...Panamera....Corvette, NJWayne, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:20:24
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., George K, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:03:33
- Re: Automotive Bucket List..., smt, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:19:45
- M3? M5?, Liam, Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:45:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!