Honda develops technology to make cars lighter - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
20 kg or 44+ pounds
Honda develops technology to make cars lighter
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Honda develops technology to make cars lighter, JohnA , Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:29:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- 44 pounds?, B Millar , Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:17:58
- Technology?, ELaw , Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:29:43
- disagree, AeroEd , Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:15:23
- Absolutely, No Snaab, Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:18:52
- You nailed it!, Noel, Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:51:41
- Agree....the only "Technology" needed ......, Skip, Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:59:59
- Does it make them more costly to repair?, Noel, Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:11:11
- they hired the ghost of Colin Chapman? nm, Trev, Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:32:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!