Re: not as teeny tiny, but pretty small for a minivan... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When i lived in Edinbourgh i had a Suzuki supercarry, similar to the picture but all metal panels. The engine is under the front seats! I could roll forward the passenger seat while traveling and check the engine! Amazingly i could fit a 6x4 mattress in the back! Two side sliding doors and a pop up rear lift gate gave incredible access. I went all over in that thing, very respectable on the highway, but yes front end collision was always a worry. On the plus side it was rear wheel drive with a mid engine layout so lots of fun in the twisties!!!
First car was a mini 850 with 10" wheels, tuned to 44 BHP, really fun. I love small cars but in todays world, Aero 95 wagon...
posted by 184.74.225...
Posts in this Thread:
- Wow ...Spitfires are SMALL !!!!, GFW3pedals , Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:03:56
- Glory days of Triumph..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:14:48
- Think smaller..., Noel , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:26:05
- Re: Think even smaller..., Bill Homer, Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:39:24
- Re: Think even teensier, turbocon86, Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:59:13
- Re: Think even teensier, Nick Z , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:02:52
- Teeny tiny, JerseySaab , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:00:20
- Subaru 360 was a chick magnet, Notnoel , Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:39:27
- Presto you're a Subaru dealer, Mike Lynch , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 17:34:14
- not as teeny tiny, but pretty small for a minivan..., Snowmobile , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:59:01
- That is awesome, DE , Tue, 9 Jul 2013 08:06:14
- Sold 1991 Alfa Spider for 2005 Saab 9-3 CVT..., REM in Seattle , Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:27:09
- Yes, that is a concern of mine, MI-Roger , Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:11:52
- Re: Wow ...Spitfires are SMALL !!!!, Don M , Mon, 8 Jul 2013 09:12:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!