Re: Is it common for a mailbox to be ran over? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That's crazy, sounds like I should lean toward building a small concert wall that's only a foot high the entire length of my front yard to guide car tires, I only get 1 to 4 cars that pass my place any given day. Today I think there where 2 including the mail man. Thats why I had to ask 'being I get so few cars, and one takes out my box. I was thinking shoot living down town mail boxes must get nailed all the time. I been here about 3 years now and this is the first mail box run over suppose that's good.
posted by 70.193.192...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Is it common for a mailbox to be ran over?, vvack0matic , Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:43:01
- the classic mailbox baseball story, Les_H, Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:25:33
- Anyone tried a spring loaded hinge on the bottom? n/m, Ultimated , Fri, 11 Oct 2013 05:35:57
- Re: Is it common for a mailbox to be ran over?, Scott Paterson , Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:08:20
- Re: Is it common for a mailbox to be ran over?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:28:42
- Let's say "not unusual.", Noel , Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:24:46
- Quite..., Larry West , Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:59:00
- Re: Is it common for a mailbox to be ran over?, Skip, Thu, 10 Oct 2013 12:48:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!