Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Obviously, we can't tell for sure just by looking at the pictures, but it appears that the car is repairable. Front end damage seems to be all bolt-on stuff, rear isn't punced THAT hard. I've seen far worse damage straightened out on agood frame machine.
That being said, it is quite possible the insurance company will still total the car. Their claim will be that the cost of the repairs exceeds the value of the car. Then it's up to you - you can just let it go, or buy it back, and part the car, or have a shop fix the back, and buy and bolt on the rest yourself. If the original owner buys back a "totaled" car, generally, the title will not show that (does vary by state).
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, AlexA, Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:26:06
- I would not fix, EricG, Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:47:42
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, ChipJ, Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:30:46
- Thank you to everyone for all of your replies and input, AlexA, Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:04:38
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, Wayner , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:33:28
- Depends on what matters to you...., Noel, Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:54:46
- Re: Photos of my, EGD , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:35:07
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, cgwiz , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:12:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, BrianC, Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:25:06
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, JTRI , Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:15:47
- Re: Photos of my "totalled" 9-3 I had posted about lst week, Aero~0657, Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:43:24
- Re: Photos of my, EGD , Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:24:28
- Ooof, bazil burns, Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:34:55
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!