Re: Santa Cruz harbour data - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yeah, I know what Santa Cruz is (60 is considered warm, though there are beaches that regularly hit 60 in the late summer). I was wondering what Mike considers "cold."
I did some kayaking in the Puget Sound a couple years back (dry suit and all) in December. It was snowing and the water was pretty calm. Absolutely beautiful.
I enjoy water sports, but just don't have or make the time to pursue any with gusto! (I backpack and cycle if I can't be skiing)
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., GFW3pedals , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 08:39:46
- just saw a cop pull a guy over..., Snowmobile , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:37:48
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:14:55
- Ahhh...... the seasons......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:15:12
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:40:04
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, Wayner , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:21:58
- Tahoe..., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:08:49
- Winter surf..., Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:03:14
- I'm looking for a good "truck brush"...., MI-Roger , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:57:44
- Car Cover, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:56:27
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:56
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:55
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., EGD , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:42:27
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Dennis_MA, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:30:58
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:37:43
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Steve T, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:56
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Snowmobile , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!