Santa Cruz harbour data - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Just for fun I googled it. See picture!
Your year round is the typical range for summer/early fall in the northeast: 10-18 degrees C, average is about 13C, the current temperature of your harbour today! (that's the cool thing nowadays is all the surf forecast info online)... air temperatures are in the 3-17C range... so that equates to about early fall for me: a 4/3 or even a good 3/2 full suit, no boots would be fine, especially if it's sunny... that's almost balmy!
->Posting last edited on Thu, 19 Dec 2013 20:21:34.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., GFW3pedals , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 08:39:46
- just saw a cop pull a guy over..., Snowmobile , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:37:48
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:14:55
- Ahhh...... the seasons......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:15:12
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:40:04
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, Wayner , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:21:58
- Tahoe..., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:08:49
- Winter surf..., Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:03:14
- I'm looking for a good "truck brush"...., MI-Roger , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:57:44
- Car Cover, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:56:27
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:56
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:55
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., EGD , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:42:27
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Dennis_MA, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:30:58
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:37:43
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Steve T, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:56
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Snowmobile , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!