Dell Inspiron ONE - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Model 2020 (20") or 2330 (23") aren't bad, I know people who have 'em and they seem OK. I believe that the 2020 is available with Windows 7 preloaded. The 2330 may only be available with Windows 8, but if you get Windows 8 Pro Microsoft permits you to "downgrade" it to Windows 7 Pro. (You may have to scrounge for device drivers though if Dell doesn't provide them. Should be standard Intel stuff.)
The downside to All-In-One units is that they are generally difficult to service, and you don't have much flexibility for expansion.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- all in one computer recommendation, brick8, Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:28:56
- Re: all in one computer recommendation, brick8, Wed, 5 Feb 2014 18:36:29
- iMac, vvk, Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:45:37
- Agree, TimN , Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:01:52
- ASUS ....happy so far, GFW3pedals, Tue, 4 Feb 2014 07:26:25
- Upgrade her existing machine to Windows 8.1, Bill Homer, Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:08:53
- Microsoft Office HUP, MI-Roger , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 03:23:20
- Re: Microsoft Office HUP, Tom G , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 04:45:11
- They can keep it, JerseySaab , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 04:35:07
- compatibility with the real world?, Snowmobile , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 05:21:15
- More compatible these days, JerseySaab , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 05:47:23
- Re: More compatible these days, brick8, Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:16:07
- Re: More compatible these days, Snowmobile , Tue, 4 Feb 2014 06:52:14
- More compatible these days, but not across platforms, Bill Homer, Tue, 4 Feb 2014 06:35:18
- Dell Optiplex 9020, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:51:11
- Why not a 17 inch laptop?, MI-Roger , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:04:50
- Re: all in one computer recommendation, JTRI , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:12:13
- Re: all in one computer recommendation, Tim, Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:00:30
- Dell Inspiron ONE, JerseySaab , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:57:56 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!