dwell meter - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I still use it for my '73 99 as there is no other reliable method to set the points. Measuring a dwell angle with a meter is always accurate. Setting points with a feeler gauge or paper match will only get it close(but how close?)
Posts in this Thread:
- Sears ....is there one in your town?, GFW3pedals, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:15:00
- Re: Sears ....is there one in your town?, brick8 , Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:08:57
- They're hiring 200 people, No Snaab, Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:54:09
- was shopping there just yesterday, AeroEd , Sun, 31 Aug 2014 08:49:23
- Sears strobe timing light, dtechakacheaptech, Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:53:14
- Rubbing your face in it, Steve T, Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:56:34
- Sears struggling before Kmart got involved, A1-turbo, Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:22:01
- They are bleeding the company., EricG, Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:18:31
- Sears ....is there one in your town? WHO CARES?, rick, Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:59:50
- Re: Sears ....is there one in your town?, Simon S, Sun, 24 Aug 2014 07:48:10
- Brands, Auto Centers and household stuff..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:04:44
- JC Penney & Kmart, dtechakacheaptech, Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:10:55
- They squandered their assets, MI-Roger , Sat, 23 Aug 2014 03:20:11
- Re: Sears ....is there one in your town?, andym, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:09:27
- As amateurs......, andym, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:02:13
- Personal Sears Boycott (longish rant), Janik , Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:16:01
- My Sears story, Erik919kt, Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:00:09
- Re: Personal Sears Boycott (longish rant), TML , Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:59:48
- Re: Personal Sears Boycott (longish rant), dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 13:53:36
- Re: Personal Sears Boycott (longish rant), HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:20:14
- Kenmore's and tools...., GFW3pedals, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:28:00
- Sears struggling since the late 1980s, A1-turbo, Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:05:33
- Simple, ponytrekker, Sat, 6 Sep 2014 03:29:33
- There's one in most malls, JerseySaab , Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:02:35
- Re: Sears ....is there one in your town?, EGD , Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:56:42
- Re: Sears ....is there one in your town?, don m , Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:17:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!