Yes, but the amount is hard to quantify... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Your board is fantastic! As others have noted, the knowledge, insight, and commentary shared here is valuable beyond the money. I certainly spend less $$ out of pocket now that I participate here... though I do spend a bit more of my time on the cars, so without a complete running track of the hours etc it is hard to quantify, but one thing is for sure, this site is an invaluable resource! I first found TSN when I bought our first SAAB (almost 2 decades ago), but didn't really read or use it much until more recently when I got more into doing DIY work on the cars. Like many others here, I started taking the car to the dealer for repairs and then more and more to a SAAB specialist indy. Nowadays, the dealer is long gone and my indy sees the cars once in a while if I'm too busy or have something a bit unmanageable or requiring special tooling. Otherwise, I maintain all 3 and the running costs of 3 now are much less than it used to be for 1.
Many thanks to Scott and all the contributors here!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- New Poll - Money Saved Using TSN, Scott Paterson , Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:40:06
- Re: New Poll - Money Saved Using TSN, EOR sob, Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:45:04
- It's not just money...., Noel, Thu, 4 Sep 2014 06:00:34
- Yes, but the amount is hard to quantify..., Snowmobile , Tue, 2 Sep 2014 01:59:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- It's knowledge as much as money, RonD , Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:02:30
- Re: New Poll - Money Saved Using TSN, Keith, Sun, 31 Aug 2014 07:12:51
- Inspiration is priceless, RMinNJ, Sat, 30 Aug 2014 10:27:09
- It's about Support, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:54:48
- Re: New Poll - Money Saved Using TSN, EGD , Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:57:38
- Lots and lots, JerseySaab , Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:38:22
- 14+ years and four Saabs = $$$$$ saved, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:05:10
- Re: New Poll - Money Saved Using TSN, Steve T, Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:00:58
- Poll Results: Average Daily Mileage, Scott Paterson , Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:41:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!